Clear Braces (Invisalign)
What is Invisalign?
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the North Andover MA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position our doctor has prescribed.
- You’ll visit our doctor about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
The Dentists Collaborative was designed to afford patients the highest quality dental care. The staff consists of practitioners; all of whom have very advanced training and residences in dental treatment and diagnosis. They offer you and your family a chance to participate in your care, and critically evaluate the proposed treatment plans.North Andover Office Appointments